You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable 120mm Liquid Cooler in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (59067) products and narrowed down a list of Best 120mm Liquid Cooler for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best 120mm Liquid Cooler. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best 120mm Liquid Cooler
Prifix 120mm liquid cooler Suffix
|1||Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Phanteks (P-GO240MPH_DWT01) Glacier One 240MPH D-RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||GAMDIAS CPU Liquid Cooler 360mm with 3 x 120mm PWM Dual Ring RGB Fans||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - RL-KRM22-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included) Black||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||AORUS WATERFORCE X 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||XPG EPS LEVANTE 240 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 120 Radiator, SickleFlow 120mm...
- DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology, 120mm RGB PWM Fan, 12V 4-Pin Motherboard...
- Phanteks Glacier One 240MPH D-RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Infinity Mirror Pump Cap Design, 2X Silent 120mm...
- EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
- GAMDIAS CPU Liquid Cooler 360mm with 3 x 120mm PWM Dual Ring RGB Fans, ARGB AIO Lighting Liquid Cooling...
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- NZXT Kraken M22 120mm RL-KRM22-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler CAM-Powered Infinity Mirror Design Reinforced...
- Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT, 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm PWM Fan, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler...
- AORUS WATERFORCE X 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 360mm Radiator with 3X 120mm ARGB Fans, Adjustable Circular...
- XPG EPS LEVANTE 240 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm ARGB Lighting Fans...
1. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML120L RGB V2
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance.
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable.
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation.
- Industrial Grade Seal High Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking.
- Controller Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU Socket Support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
2. DEEPCOOL Castle 120R AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- Optimized split chamber design – Enhanced coolant flow rate with reduced resistance and energy loss.
- Power efficient pump – Strong and quieter motor quickly transfers heat with low noise output.
- Anti-Leak Technology – Maintains normalized pressure balance within pump and radiator for better durability.
- Adjustable pump face logo – Easily change the orientation of the pump face logo to any direction.
- RGB pump head and fans – Colorful RGB lighting is easily controlled through a 12V 4-pin motherboard connector and supported software.
3. Phanteks (P-GO240MPH_DWT01) Glacier One 240MPH D-RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- High performance water cooling for Sockets LGA 115x, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, 1200 and AM4, sTRX4*, TR4*(*Threadripper bracket included with CPU).
- Pre-filled for plug-and-play installation reliable operation with reinforced braided tube sleeving, 100% pure copper cold plate and PWM controlled pump and fans.
- Infinity mirror pump cap design with tempered glass window, integrated D-RGB LED lighting and 2x D-RGB Halos Fan Frames.
- Dual 120mm MP PWM fans optimized for high static pressure and silent operation.
- D-RGB lighting can be controlled and synchronized with Phanteks’ D-RGB lighting products and D-RGB equipped cases and motherboards.
4. EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained.
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible.
- Only compatible with current Intel Sockets
5. GAMDIAS CPU Liquid Cooler 360mm with 3 x 120mm PWM Dual Ring RGB Fans
- Remote Controller, Fan and pump can sync with motherboard software or remote control and can easily switch to 55 lighting effects.
- RGB dual rings, fans, ring around the pump, and the logo
- All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler offer maintenance-free, compact & easy-to-install fans.
- AEOLUS Box adds up to 8 fans & LED port for RGB Pump together to exhibit group lighting effects
- 16+6 addressable RGB LEDs in one fan Daisy chain another AEOLUS Box for more lighting effects
6. Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120 millimeter Corsair SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator.
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build.
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling; Radiator Material: Aluminum.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
7. NZXT Kraken M22 120mm – RL-KRM22-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – CAM-Powered – Infinity Mirror Design – Reinforced Extended Tubing – Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included) Black
- Advanced Lighting Modes: With an infinity mirror Design, add amazing color and lighting to your CPU cooler for a fully dynamic lighting experience.
- Engineered For Performance: Engineered to achieve superior cooling while keeping noise levels to a minimum.
- Master Your Control: Using CAM, manage the performance with precision and make changes quickly, using the desktop or mobile app.
- All-New Radiator Fans: The Aer P radiator fans included are Designed for liquid-cooling perfection; Providing silent operation, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
8. Corsair iCUE H60i RGB PRO XT
- Improve your CPU performance with liquid cooling driven by a 120mm CORSAIR ML Series magnetic levitation fan, delivering powerful PWM-controlled airflow between 400 and 2,400 RPM.
- Fits in nearly any PC build with a 120mm radiator delivering high cooling surface area and performance.
- 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning, customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, eliminating fan noise.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Equipped with a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high-performance, quiet cooling.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation.
9. AORUS WATERFORCE X 360 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- New high performance pump efficiently dissipates heat from high end CPUs.
- Unique 60x60mm circular full color LCD, video play/ custom text support.
- Adjustable screen orientation can be rotated 330 degrees.
- High performance, low-noise level, Graphene Nano Lubricant ARGB fans.
- Supports RGB FUSION 2.
- Supports Intel 2066, 2011, 1366, 115x, 1200, 1700 CPU Socket Motherboards
- Supports AMD TR4, AM4, sTRX4 Socket Motherboards
10. XPG EPS LEVANTE 240 Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler
- Asetek’s all-in-one water cooling Solution
- Two 120mm ARGB fans which have 24 ARGB LEDs effects and customizable with XPG PRIME ARGB Control software.
- All aluminum radiator with 11 water channels to disperse water and heat.
- Thermally optimized cooling plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Supported CPU Socket: Intel : LGA 1366, 115x, 2066, 2011；AMD : AM4
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer
Verdict- Best 120mm Liquid Cooler
We have portrayed some good 120mm Liquid Cooler with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.
Micheal Shawn is a skilled mechanical engineer and tools gig who loves to share his talents and skills with others through writing. He has been blogging for many years, providing valuable insights and tips on everything from engineering and mechanics to DIY projects around the home. Micheal truly enjoys helping others learn new things, and his passion for teaching shines through in his work.
In addition to being an excellent writer, Micheal is also a gifted photographer, which he frequently uses to illustrate his articles. If you’re looking for someone who can help you understand complex topics or simply provide some helpful advice on your next project, be sure to check out Micheal’s blog!