You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Bass Amp Heads in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (45753) products and narrowed down a list of Best Bass Amp Heads for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Bass Amp Heads. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Bass Amp Heads
Prifix bass amp heads Suffix
|1||Hotone Thunder Bass Mini Bass Guitar Amplifier Head||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Fender Rumble 800 Bass Amp Head v3||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Ampeg MICRO-CL Micro-CL Bass Amp Stack - 100-Watt Head with 2 x 10 Cabinet||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||TC Electronic Guitar Amplifier Head (BQ250)||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||TC Electronic Bass Amplifier Head (BAM200)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Ampeg PF-500 Bass Amplifier Head||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||BEHRINGER BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer Black||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Orange Amplification Terror Bass 500 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Hotone Thunder Bass Mini Bass Guitar Amplifier Head, 5 Watt
- Fender Rumble 800 Bass Amp Head v3
- Ampeg MICRO-CL Micro-CL Bass Amp Stack 100-Watt Head with 2 x 10 Cabinet
- Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- TC Electronic Guitar Amplifier Head BQ250
- TC Electronic Bass Amplifier Head BAM200
- Ampeg PF-500 Bass Amplifier Head
- BEHRINGER BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer...
- Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier
- Orange Amplification Terror Bass 500 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head
1. Hotone Thunder Bass Mini Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
- Inspired by the ampeg SVT, high quality tone with volume and gain controls
- 3 Band eq controls for shaping your tone
- Speaker out can automatically fit cabinets of different impedances (4-16 ohms)
- FX loop and aux in jack for use with an external music player
- Extremely compact configuration for portability, 18v dc power supply (adapter included)
2. Fender Rumble 800 Bass Amp Head v3
- 800-Watt amplifier head; 5. 8 lbs.
- Switchable overdrive circuit; four-band equalizer controls; three-button tone voicing
- Xlr line out (pre-master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo aux input; stereo headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all rumble speaker cabinets
- Hand orientation: Ambidextrous
3. Ampeg MICRO-CL Micro-CL Bass Amp Stack – 100-Watt Head with 2 x 10 Cabinet
- RMS power output: 100 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp: Solid-state
- Power amp: Solid-state
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Unbalanced line out
4. Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- Pure Analog Preamp Design with Super Wide Tonal Range from Motown Era Vintage P-Bass Low Mid Thing to Modern Day Super Ultra Fat Low-End Stuff.
- 20W Pure Solid State Output Power sounds and responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Rich and Harmonic Tone.
- AUX IN & Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- Built-in Chorus for Expanding the Tone Dimensions; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects
- 4/8 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
5. TC Electronic Guitar Amplifier Head (BQ250)
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
6. TC Electronic Bass Amplifier Head (BAM200)
- 200 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- TC Electronic Preamplifier design for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- 3-Band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
7. Ampeg PF-500 Bass Amplifier Head
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET, Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble; Mid-tone control: 5-position; Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard Limiter
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
8. BEHRINGER BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer Black
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight.
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
9. Trace Elliot® ELF™ Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters.
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
10. Orange Amplification Terror Bass 500 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head
- Added Clean switch on front panel
- Pad switch for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity
- Effects Loop is valve on the send and solid state on the return
- Class D amplifier
- 500 watts of power into 4 ohms and 250 watts into 8 ohms
Verdict- Best Bass Amp Heads
We have portrayed some good Bass Amp Heads with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.