1. Sennheiser Pro Audio Sennheiser EW 100-CI1 Instrument Wireless System-A1 Band (470-516Mhz), Black/White, 100 G4-CI1-A1
- Rugged all-in-one wireless system for Guitar and bass
- Transmission range: up to 100 meters/ 300 feet
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- State-of-the-art live sound on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- Up to 20 compatible channels
2. Shure PGXD14 Digital Wireless System for Guitar/Bass
- The rugged PGXD1 body pack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz – 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200′ of wireless freedom.
- The PCDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
- The WA302 instrument cable plugs into guitar, bass, or any other 1/4 Inch line-level instrument output.
3. SWIFF High-Grade Electronic Guitar Wireless System Rechargeable Guitar Transmitter Receiver Support Multi Channels and 5.5 Hours Long Battery Life for all Electric Musical Instruments
- ♬High-Grade: adopts the latest wireless UHF frequency transmission technology, new design, unique modeling structure, various technical parameters are much higher than others, support power display and fast charging.
- ♬Long Distance Transmission: this wireless guitar system adopts 24bit/48kHz sampling frequency, 30-16KHz frequency response range, and can reaches a 164ft long transmission range, without signal loss and no lag, instant fidelity, drastically pure the tone, delay<1ms'.
- ♬Support Multiple Devices: it adopts UHF technology to support multiple equipments, separate transmission channel for each device, simultaneously without interfering with each other.
- ♬Durable Rechargeable Battery: the built-in rechargeable li-battery has a sustainable using time ≥5 hours. Double click on the main button, the remain power capacity will be indicated on the back.
- ♬Simple Use, Wide Usage: 220° rotatable plug, easy to pair, plug and play. It is available for most electric musical instruments with popular 6.35mm jack.
4. Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System Rechargeable 2.4GHz Digital Guitar Wireless Transmitter and Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass Violin Keyboard
【 2.4GHz Clear Signal Transmission】2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless,Compared to 5.8Ghz with uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise, low latency and other excellent features, approved for worldwide use.
【Less Than 4.5ms Latency and Last Longer】no lag or no signal loss. effective range is about 120 feet outdoors, router through walls well,Line-0-site, supports simultaneous broadcasts on 4 channels.Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, working time is up to 7 hours after fully charged, and comes with a USB cable for convenient recharging, which ensures good performance for your every show.
【workmanship and Widespread Use】 220° rotatable plug design, Use great chip, high grade materials，Drop and 5000+Pull-in test；available for most electric guitars, bass, keyboard, electric music instruments, and other musical instruments with pickup.
【Plug and Play】Take it out of your case or pocket, plug it in, turn on the power, Long press the signal key to match transmitter and receiver at the same time, and play. That’s how simple it is.
【12 Month Warranty】30 days money back one year warranty, any question clicks in “YOUR ORDER” options click the “contact seller”.
5. LEKATO 2.4GHz Wireless Guitar System 4 Channels Rechargeable Audio Wireless Transmitter Receiver Digital Guitar Wireless Transmitter and Receiver for Audio Electric Guitar Bass(WS-80)
- 🎸 Clear Signal Transmission : LEAKTO wireless guitar system is 2.4GHz ISM frequency band, , low noise, low latency(< 5ms latency), more than 20m effective range. You are afforded the freedom to roam the stage for a truly superior performance.
- 🎸 8H Battery Life : LEKATO WS80 wireless guitar transmitter receiver built in rechargeable lithium battery. The working time up to 8 hours after fully charged, no need to charge your device frequently, long working hours can ensure good performance for your every show.
- 🎸 High Compatibility : 220°rotatable head allows you adjust different position of instruments with input jack. Cool appearance, professional wireless system specially designed for most electric guitars, bass, electric-acoustic guitars, the device are approved for worldwide use.
- 🎸 Plug and Play : Long press the signal key to match transmitter and receiver at the same time, no other operation is required. If Transmitter & Receiver can not connect with each other, they need ID Pairing to Reset before first using, please see User Manual.
- 🎸 Multi Devices Supported : A wireless guitar system supports one-to-one mode or one transmitter to several receivers mode. Support 4 sets of devices working at the same time.
6. BOSS WAZA-AIR Wireless Guitar Headphones System, WAZA-Air (WAZA-AIR)
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in a guitar bag pocket
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included BOSS WL-T Transmitter
- Unique onboard tuner function with audible tones that guide your tuning; visual chromatic tuner also available in the BOSS Tone Studio app
7. JOYO 2.4GHz Wireless Guitar System 4 Channels Rechargeable Audio Wireless Transmitter Receiver for Guitar Bass Electric Instruments (JW-03)
- Clear Quality Signal Transmission——2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless system,low noise,low latency(less than 5mS), no interference, over 20 meters transmission distance.
- High Compatibility——The plugs can be rotated for 220 degrees, compatible for most electric guitars, bass, acoustic guitars and other digital music instruments, the device are approved for worldwide use.
- Easy to Pair——Turn on the transmitter and the receiver, press the pairing button of the receiver,then press the pairing button of the transmitter for more than 2 seconds,then they’re paired successfully.
- User-friendly——The double-sided USB cable can charge the transmitter and receiver simultaneously,easy to switchover between the 4 signal chennals.
- Long Battery Life——Built-in lithium battery with over 8 hrs battery life once fully charged, enough to enjoy the wireless world in your gig.
8. Shure BLX14 Wireless System with Bodypack and WA302 Instrument Cable for Guitar/Bass
- Before purchasing, please ensure that the wireless frequency band you select works in your area.
- Includes BLX1 bodypack transmitter, BLX4 single-channel receiver, guitar cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
- BLX1 wireless bodypack transmitter works for up to 14 hours on two AA batteries (included)
- Features WA302 instrument cable for guitar/bass connects a 1/4″ jack to a 4-pin mini-connector (TA4F / TQG) for bodypack transmitters
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Quick & easy frequency matching
- Adjustable gain control
- Power and battery status LED
- When performance is set free from wires, it can go to exciting places. But noise and dropouts can stop it cold. BLX Wireless makes it simple to get great sound out of a dependable wireless system. And when you can go wireless without worry, you can perform without limits.
9. Getaria 2.4GHZ Wireless Guitar System Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery Digital Transmitter Receiver for Electric Guitar Bass (Black)
- Wireless transmitter & receiver set designed for electronic music instruments like guitar, bass, etc.
- 2.4G uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise and latency, effective range is about 30 meters.
- Supports 6 sets of devices working at same time, one-to-one and no-interference; and one transmitter can transmit signal to several receivers at the same time also.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, long working hours, and comes with USB cable for convenient recharging.
- 280° rotatable 1/4″ plug, available for instruments with input jack in different positions.
10. NUX B-5RC Wireless Guitar System for All Types of Guitar with Active or Passive Pickup, Charging Case included,Auto Match,Mute Function,Guitar Wireless Transmitter and Receiver
- Work well with most of guitar,bass that equipped with active or passive pickups.not fit Godin guitar(with special pickup) as our test.
- NUX signal processing algorithm ensures signal stability, ultra low latency (< 5ms), and maintains the original tone and feel of your instruments and playing. Operating Frequency Band: 2.4GHz. Dynamic Range:112dB
- Comes with an inbox charging/carrying case. it provides 9 hours battery life and charges the wireless system approximately 3 times.
- Compact and light-weight design fits any guitar and bass body types.
- Auto matching system: no setup required. Mute function: short click the transmitter’s POWER button when you want to stop playing for a short time. Cable Tone simulation