1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – Nintendo Switch
- Search for the ultimate paradise, Elysium, with your companion Pyra.
- Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra’s long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity.
- A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
- Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them
- Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds;Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Language, suggestive themes, use of alcohol and tobacco, violence
2. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-insurmountable mechanical menace
- Engage in real-time, strategic RPG battles by carefully positioning characters, selecting combat arts, and executing Chain Attacks
- Traverse sprawling environments as you explore the Bionis and Mechonis, two titans frozen in battle
- See what happens a year after the events of the main game in a new epilogue that focuses on Shulk and his friend Melia
- Watch as characters and environments come to life with updated graphics
3. Wireless Controller for Switch/Switch Lite, Pro Controller Remote Gamepad Joypad Joystick with Dual Vibration, Gyro Axis, Adjustable Turbo, Motion, Screenshot – Monster Hunter Rise Edition (Black)
- 【Monster Hunter Rise Edition】 Monster Hunter Rise theme limited edition controller. Wireless Pro Controller is perfectly compatible with Switch. The stable, delay-free wireless connection can free you from being tethered to the console and improve your gaming experience.
- 【Adjustable Turbo & Auto-Attack】 Switch pro controller can customize turbo plus any button of X Y A B to free players’ fingers, with adjustable 3 levels turbo speed (5 shoots/s, 12 shoots/s, 20 shoots/s) and auto-Attack function, you can choose the best turbo speed to battle and to be the last one standing.
- 【Double shock & Motion Control】 Built-in dual motors enhance gameplay with 3 levels vibration, switch controller puts you in the game with physical feedback. Build-in the 2021 latest 6-axis gyro, pro controller of switch is capable of delivering extremely precise speed, position, and accurate control, rapid start/stop motion. Helps you to improve games accuracy and speed.
- 【Ergonomic design】 Every surface and detail of pro controller switch is designed to meet the demands of competitive games: non-slip, low-friction, reinforced rings around each thumb stick minimize wear and provide buttery-smooth action. The Ergonomically Designed wireless controller for switch has a moderate weight, not only perfectly solves the pain points that the original, and the long game time will not feel tired.
- 【12-15 Hours Playtime】 Built-in 600 mAh rechargeable battery, switch pro controller provides 12-15 hours game time after a full charge of 2 hours. Longer use time than other third-party products, This is the best replacement for switch official controller. Please don’t hesitate to contact with us if there are any questions, so that we can provide you best support.
4. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna- The Golden Country (Nintendo Switch)
- A new story mode set 500 years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- This DLC covers not only the pasts of key characters, but there will be new adventures to embark on
- The Tornan Titan will be a new field map in this DLC, along with a reworked battle system that is set before Drivers and Blades had learned to co-operate during battles
- This is a standalone story which does not require Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to play
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
5. Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con – HAC-001(-01)
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9+ Hours of Battery Life will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-01)
6. WarioWare: Get It Together! – Nintendo Switch
- The wacky WarioWare series comes to the Nintendo Switch system
- Take on over 200 microgames—lightning-fast minigames filled with frantic fun—solo or with friends*
- Play Story mode cooperative or try out the Variety Pack for comedic, competitive gameplay
- Choose a character and use their distinct abilities to complete microgames
- Redeem in-game currency and give items to characters to improve their stats
7. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
- Drivers and their Blades can change from the frontlines of combat to the back in order to unleash powerful context-sensitive abilities. Together, you’ll fight for the survival of mankind, under threat by Malos, who wields the legendary sword, The Monado.
- To stand a chance, you must master every character’s powerful skills including Talent Arts, a strategic element returning from the original Xenoblade Chronicles game. By equipping Drivers with new weapons, you can alter their attacks and elemental powers to perform devastating combos.
- On the long road ahead, you’ll rest at camps, cook food, craft items, and share a heart-to-heart with many a traveling companion. Who knows where this twisted journey will lead.
- Category: Role-Playing; No. of Players: 1 player; Does not include the main Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game.
8. Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)
- Discover the origins of Shulk as he and his companions clash against a seemingly-unstoppable mechanical menace; wield a future-seeing blade, chain together attacks and carefully position your party members in strategic, real-time combat as you journey across a massive world
- During an attack from the mechanical invaders known as the Mechon, Shulk discovers that he can tap into the full power of a mysterious blade known as the Monado; with the mighty Monado in hand, Shulk sets out to defeat the Mechon once and for all
- In addition to the Mechon, you’ll run into wildlife that ranges from docile to deadly; keep an eye on what attracts monsters’ attention to avoid unwanted conflict…or try your hand at bringing down an ultra-powerful Unique Monster
- Upgrade your party as you progress through the adventure by selecting equipment, enhancing weapon skills and using benefit-granting gems; put your dependable companions to work by filling the party gauge to trigger a Chain Attack and attack enemies in quick succession
9. Metroid Dread – Nintendo Switch
- Join Samus Aran in the first new 2D Metroid story in 19 years
- Explore planet ZDR’s many environments as you investigate a mysterious transmission
- Deadly E.M.M.I. robots, research machines, pose a threat more intense than ever
- Feel Samus’ power grow as you gain maneuvers and abilities like the new Spider Magnet
- Power up and return to previous areas to find new paths and secrets
10. Shin Megami Tensei V: Standard Edition – Nintendo Switch
- Unfold an allusive story filled with tragic choices, make sacrifices to uphold your ideals as you pursue light or covet darkness to discover your role in the new world
- Fight through a demon-infested wasteland with the Press Turn Battle System, pinpoint enemy weaknesses so you can perform consecutive actions but make one mistake and it may be your last
- Turn formidable foes into worthy allies by recruiting them via negotiations, then fuse them to create demons customized to fit your playstyle
- Explore the expansive world of post-apocalyptic Tokyo, fully rendered in stunning 3D utilizing Unreal Engine 4, a first for the mainline Shin Megami Tensei series