1. KAER GT 730 Graphics Card, 4GB, DDR3, DirectX 11, 128 Bit, VGA/DVI-D/HDMI, PCI Express 2.0 x 16, Nvidia Video Card, Computer GPU
- 【GOOD EXPERIENCE】 4GB DDR3 high-speed video memory ensures up to 5000MHz speed, for smooth gaming and application using experience.
- 【QUIET AND STABLE】 Silent fan provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.The high-quality electrical components and PCB plate ensure its safety and stability.
- 【DRIVER NEEDED】6.1*4.92*0.8″ size even compatible with ITX case, you need to change the low profile bracket (not include) for small form factor computer. Just go to NVIDIA’s website to download the corresponding driver then plug and play, widely support Windows/Linux/FreeBSD system.
- 【LOW POWER CONSUMPTION】No external power supply, and the all-solid-state capacitor ensures 30W low power consumption and high performance.
- 【GOOD SERVICE】3 Year Warranty & KAER’s 24-hour after-sale technical support.
2. VisionTek Radeon HD 5570 1GB DDR3 SFF Graphics Card, 4 Port VHDCI to HDMI, Included Full-Height Bracket (900901)
- Small Form Factor – Low profile design allows installation in small form factor system, and includes a full-height bracket for standard systems.
- Energy Efficient – Intelligent power management technology allows conservation of energy while idle or when demand is low.
- Take multitasking to the next level by expanding your visual workspace! Eyefinity technology with DisplayPort connectivity lets you view four HDMI monitors simultaneously.
- Avivo Video and Display Technology – Connect to high-resolution displays and home entertainment devices, producing vibrant colors, ultra sharp images, and smooth video playback.
- Professional Grade – Stay on top of business or trading markets by expanding your workspace to four independently controlled displays.
3. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You’ll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI plus HDMI]. User manual.Driver disc
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
4. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 2GB DDR3 192 CUDA cores, 64-bit Memory Bus, 954 MHz engine Clock, 1600 MHz Memory Clock
- Pci Express 2.0
- Fanless cooling
- Triple display support
- Directx 12 (feature 11_0) API, OpenGL 4.5 supports for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-Watt Max power consumption
- Package Content: ZT-71302-20L, Low profile I/O bracket, driver Disk, user Manual
5. nVidia Quadro NVS 510 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card HP 721795-001 700101-002 C2J98AT 4K support
6. MSI Gaming N730K-4GD3/OCV1 4GB DDR3 64-Bit Dual-Link DVI-D/HDMI NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Card (N730K-4GD3/OCV1)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GT 730
- Boost Clock: 1006 MHz
- Video Memory: DDR3 4GB
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Output: DL-DVI-D X1, D-SUB X1, HDMI X1
7. K620 – NVIDIA K620 PNY Quadro K620 2GB 128-bit DDR3 Graphics Card NVIDIA Quadro K620-VCQK620-PB
8. NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics Card, Computer Low Profile GPU, 2GB 64Bit DDR3 PCIe 2.0 x8, HDMI/VGA/DVI, DirectX 11, PhysX, OpenGL 3.1, Desktop Video Card for Gaming/Working, Support 2K(Without Bracket)
- 【High Speed】:2G DDR3 video memory with up to 5 Gbps speed ensure a smooth gaming and application experience.
- 【Stay Cool】:Wide aluminum fin-stack array heatsink extracts more heat and heat dissipation fan distributes it more efficiently, which keep the GPU cooler and running stronger.
- 【Low Power Consumption】:No external power supply, about 30W full-load power consumption, 300W minimum PSU recommendation.
- 【Driver Needed】:6.1*4.2*0.8″ size even compatible with SFF case match with low profile bracket(not included). Just go to NVIDIA’s website to download the corresponding driver then plug and play, widely support Windows/Linux/FreeBSD system.
- 【Durable】:All solid capacitors, integrated thickened heat dissipation module, strengthened PCB materials, make games and entertainment performance more stable. 3 Year Warranty & 24-hour aftersale technical support.
9. VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card – 900574
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Accelerated multi-threading
- Image quality enhancement technology
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only. Form Factor: SFF
- Certified power supplies are recommended
10. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080