You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Ddr3 Memory in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (45811) products and narrowed down a list of Best Ddr3 Memory for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Ddr3 Memory. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Ddr3 Memory
Prifix ddr3 memory Suffix
|1||Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHZ (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 240-Pin SDRAM (PC3-12800) DDR3 1600 CL10-10-10-30 1.50V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||A-Tech RAM 32GB Kit (4x8GB) DDR3 / DDR3L DIMM 1600 MHz PC3-12800 / PC3L-12800 (PC3L-12800U) CL11 2Rx8 1.35V Non-ECC UDIMM 240-Pin Memory for Desktop Computers||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Silicon Power DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3 12800) 240-pin CL11 1.35V / 1.5V Unbuffered UDIMM PC Computer Desktop Memory Module Ram Upgrade||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||TEAMGROUP Elite DDR3 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.5V UDIMM 240 Pin PC Computer Desktop Memory Module Ram Upgrade - TED316G1600C11DC01-16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Samsung Original 16GB, (2 x 8GB) 240-pin DIMM||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Crucial RAM 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz CL11 Desktop Memory CT2K102464BD160B||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Patriot 16GB(2x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) CL9 Desktop Memory with Black Mamba Heatsink - PV316G160C9K||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Corsair CMY32GX3M4A1600C9 Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop 1.5V||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Corsair CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 Vengeance 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB 2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHZ (PC3 12800 Desktop Memory 1.5V, Black
- G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16 GB DDR3 1600 CL10-10-10-30 1.50V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL...
- A-Tech RAM 32GB Kit CL11 2Rx8 1.35V Non-ECC UDIMM 240-Pin Memory for Desktop Computers...
- Silicon Power DDR3 16GB 240-pin CL11 1.35V / 1.5V Unbuffered UDIMM PC Computer Desktop Memory Module...
- TEAMGROUP Elite DDR3 16GB Kit...
- Samsung Original 16GB, 2 x 8GB 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-12800, Desktop Memory Module
- Crucial RAM 16GB Kit 2x8GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL11 Desktop Memory CT2K102464BD160B
- Patriot 16GB CL9 Desktop Memory with Black Mamba Heatsink PV316G160C9K...
- Corsair CMY32GX3M4A1600C9 Vengeance Pro 32GB 4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800 Desktop 1.5V, Black
- Corsair CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 Vengeance 12GB 3x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800 Desktop Memory 1.5V
1. Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHZ (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V
- Density: 16GB (2x8GB). Speed: 1600MHz
- Compatible with intel z68 aand intel Z77. Memory configuration is dual channel
- Tested Latency: 9-9-9-24. Pin Out: 240 Pin
- Voltage: 1.5V. Format: DIMM
2. G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) 240-Pin SDRAM (PC3-12800) DDR3 1600 CL10-10-10-30 1.50V Dual Channel Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL
- Memory Type: DDR3, Capacity: 16GB (8GBx2), Multi-Channel Kit: Dual Channel Kit
- Tested Speed: 1600MHz, Tested Latency: 10-10-10-30-2N
- SPD Speed: 1333MHz,
SPD Voltage: 1.50v
3. A-Tech RAM 32GB Kit (4x8GB) DDR3 / DDR3L DIMM 1600 MHz PC3-12800 / PC3L-12800 (PC3L-12800U) CL11 2Rx8 1.35V Non-ECC UDIMM 240-Pin Memory for Desktop Computers
- 32 GB Kit ( 4 x 8 GB Modules ) | DDR3 / DDR3L 1600MHz ( PC3L-12800 / PC3L-12800U ) | DDR3L DIMM ( 240-Pin ) | Non-ECC UDIMM ( Unbuffered DIMM ) | 2Rx8 – Dual Rank x8 | 1.
- High performance RAM Memory upgrade compatible with select DESKTOP PC Computer models | *Please verify the supported memory (RAM) specifications of your system prior to purchase to ensure compatibility*.
- Easy to install and boosts the performance of your system by speeding up loading times, improving system responsiveness, and increasing your system’s ability to handle greater workloads.
- All modules undergo quality assurance testing to ensure dependable and reliable performance
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase.
4. Silicon Power DDR3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3 12800) 240-pin CL11 1.35V / 1.5V Unbuffered UDIMM PC Computer Desktop Memory Module Ram Upgrade
- 1600MHz (PC3 12800) 240-pin CL11 Unbuffered DIMM for desktop memory
- Low voltage of 1.
- 100% tested for stability, durability and compatibility
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
5. TEAMGROUP Elite DDR3 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 1600MHz (PC3-12800) CL11 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.5V UDIMM 240 Pin PC Computer Desktop Memory Module Ram Upgrade – TED316G1600C11DC01-16GB Kit (2 x 8GB)
- Adherence to JEDEC and compliance to RoHS with respect to environmental protection regulation, production and manufacturing.
- All new generation product of DRAM module.
- Lifetime warranty and Free technical support
- Installation video is attached in product image
6. Samsung Original 16GB
- Module Size: 16GB kit ( 8GB x 2 )
- Package: 240-pin DIMM
- Feature: DDR3 PC3-12800
- Specs: DDR3 PC3-12800 , CL=11 , Unbuffered , NON-ECC , DDR3-1600MHz , 1.5V , 1024Meg x 64
- Lifetime warranty.
7. Crucial RAM 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz CL11 Desktop Memory CT2K102464BD160B
- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required. How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise.
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 240-pin, PC Speed = PC3-12800, Voltage = 1.
8. Patriot 16GB(2x8GB) Viper III DDR3 1600MHz (PC3 12800) CL9 Desktop Memory with Black Mamba Heatsink – PV316G160C9K
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB) Kit
- DIMM Type: 240-Pin NON-ECC UDIMM
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Frequency: PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- Timings: 9-9-9-24
- Feature Overclock: XMP 1.3
- Tested Platforms: Intel 6 and 7 Series / AMD 9 andFM Series
9. Corsair CMY32GX3M4A1600C9 Vengeance Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop 1.5V
- Density: 32GB (4x8GB). Intel XMP 1.3
- Speed: 1600MHz. SPD Speed:1333MHz
- Tested Latency: 9-9-9-24. Pin Out: 240 Pin
- Voltage: 1.5V. Compatibility: Intel Z68, Intel Z77
- Format: DIMM
- Memory Type: DDR3; Speed: 1600MHz
10. Corsair CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 Vengeance 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory 1.5V
- 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3 for Intel processors supporting three memory channels.
- Speed: 1600MHz
- Timing: 9-9-9-24
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Vengeance heat spreader for styling and performance
- Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) Support
Verdict- Best Ddr3 Memory
We have portrayed some good Ddr3 Memory with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.
Micheal Shawn is a skilled mechanical engineer and tools gig who loves to share his talents and skills with others through writing. He has been blogging for many years, providing valuable insights and tips on everything from engineering and mechanics to DIY projects around the home. Micheal truly enjoys helping others learn new things, and his passion for teaching shines through in his work.
In addition to being an excellent writer, Micheal is also a gifted photographer, which he frequently uses to illustrate his articles. If you’re looking for someone who can help you understand complex topics or simply provide some helpful advice on your next project, be sure to check out Micheal’s blog!