You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Keyboard Kit in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (37512) products and narrowed down a list of Best Keyboard Kit for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Keyboard Kit. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Keyboard Kit
Prifix keyboard kit Suffix
|1||RUNJRX Keyboard Lube Kit with Switch Opener Tweezers for Custom Keyboard||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||87 Keys RGB Modular DIY Mechanical Keyboard||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Keyboard Lube Kits 5PCS Contain GPL 205G0 Grease 0.17oz||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||EPOMAKER GK61X RGB Hotswap Custom DIY Kit for 60% Keyboard||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Drop Carina Mechanical Keyboard Kit — 60% Form Factor||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Nibble 65% 72 Key Programmable QMK Mechanical Keyboard Kit (White)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||FL ESPORTS MK870 CMMK 87 Keys RGB Modular Mechanical Keyboard||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Drop + Tokyo Keyboard Tokyo60 Keyboard Kit V4 - HHHK-Style 60%||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||GK61 GK61x RGB Hot Swap Independent Driver Tyce-C ANSI Replacable Space Cherry MX Switches Mechanical Keyboard DIY Kit Case Plate PCB||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||HAVIT Wired Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Headset Kit||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
- Best Camera For 1080p 60fps
- Best Gaming Motherboard For I7 4790k
- Best Headphone Amp For Sennheiser Hd650
Table Of Content:
- RUNJRX Keyboard Lube Kit with Switch Opener Tweezers for Custom Keyboard, Keyboard Lube Tools
- 87 Keys RGB Modular DIY Mechanical Keyboard,FL Esports FL870 CMMK,80% Wired Gaming Keyboard DIY Kit Hot-Swap...
- Keyboard Lube Kits 5PCS Contain GPL 205G0 Grease 0.17oz, Stem Holder Keycap Puller Lube Brush, and Switch...
- EPOMAKER GK61X RGB Hotswap Custom DIY Kit for 60% Keyboard, PCB Mounting Plate Case GK61X Black
- Drop Carina Mechanical Keyboard Kit — 60% Form Factor, Hotswap Kaihua Sockets, Programmable QMK, Backlit...
- Nibble 65% 72 Key Programmable QMK Mechanical Keyboard Kit White
- FL ESPORTS MK870 CMMK 87 Keys RGB Modular Mechanical Keyboard, 80% TKL Wired Gaming Keyboard DIY Kit w/Hot-Swap...
- Drop + Tokyo Keyboard Tokyo60 Keyboard Kit V4 HHHK-Style 60%, Hotswap Kaihua Sockets, Programmable QMK...
- GK61 GK61x RGB Hot Swap Independent Driver Tyce-C ANSI Replacable Space Cherry MX Switches Mechanical...
- HAVIT Wired Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Headset Kit, Blue Switch Keyboards, Gaming Mouse & RGB Headphones...
1. RUNJRX Keyboard Lube Kit with Switch Opener Tweezers for Custom Keyboard
- PACKAGE INCLUDES-Switch opener*1,Lubrication Pen*2,Tweezers*1,Switch Puller*1,4-Claw Grabber*1,Keycap puller*1.
- DIY KEYBOARD KIT-This kit can help you remove the keycaps and open switches quickly.
- SWITCH OPENER-New design switch opener,can be used for KAILH CHERRY GATERON TTC.
- COST EFFECTIVE-Lube kit includes all the tools for opening and lubricating the switches.
- PAKCING-All the tools are packed in boxes so that they can be stored easily without being lost.
2. 87 Keys RGB Modular DIY Mechanical Keyboard
- 100% CUSTOMIZABLE]Everything can be customized and mod, keyboards are no exception.
- DECENT RGB BACKLIT]3 Jacks to Light Up Triple the way to get your keyboard connected with decent RGB backlight, the translucent frosted case upgraded the glowing effect.
- TENKEYLESS FORM FACT]With standard 87 keys TKL layout, easily to get other mod parts (switches and keycaps not included) from the market.
- NEAR-INFINITE CUSTOMIZATION]16.
- GUARANTEE]Quality controls strictly in every section during manufacture.
3. Keyboard Lube Kits 5PCS Contain GPL 205G0 Grease 0.17oz
- Keyboard Grease GPL 205G0 included】Byhoo provides a complete set of keyboard lube kits.
- Enough GPL 205G0 grease for 120 switches】 120 keyboard switches can be lubricated with 0.
- High-quality metal keyboard customization kits】 There is keycap puller and switch puller that is not the same as the cheap plastic keyboard tools.
- Stem holder and lubricating brush】Stem holder has always been a necessary tool for mechanical keyboard enthusiast.
- Highly compatible tool kit for keyboard lube】You can use them to lubricate almost your keyboard switches, such as Gateron, Kailh, etc.
4. EPOMAKER GK61X RGB Hotswap Custom DIY Kit for 60% Keyboard
- Wide Compatibility&Easy to Use.
- 8 Million RGB Backlight.
- Fully Programmable.
- Professional 60% Keyboard.
- All-in-One Kit.
5. Drop Carina Mechanical Keyboard Kit — 60% Form Factor
- THE BRIGHTEST SPOT IN YOUR SETUP: Built with a frosty acrylic case and fully programmable RGB LEDs, the Carina is designed to brighten up any space.
- TRAY MOUNT CONSTRUCTION & HOT-SWAP CAPABILITY: Unique to the Carina’s design is the combination of a tray-mount construction and hot-swap capability.
- NEXT-LEVEL LED LIGHTING: Choose from millions of colors for every single key, set the keyboard to cycle through the entire spectrum, or opt for a single color to match your workspace—the possibilities are endless.
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE VIA QMK: Using QMK firmware, you have total control over every key.
- PICK A PLATE, ANY PLATE: A keyboard’s plate is a slim piece of material (usually metal) that sits between the switches and the PCBA.
- NOTE: The aluminum switch plate pictured is not included and must be purchased separately.
6. Nibble 65% 72 Key Programmable QMK Mechanical Keyboard Kit (White)
- The NIBBLE is a high-quality 65% keyboard kit with tons of room for customization
- Built around a Pro Micro, rather than a discrete microcontroller.
- The NIBBLE has more programmable keys than a standard 65%, and allow for multiple layouts
- All required parts (diodes, caps, and ICs) are through-hole, meaning they’re easy and forgiving to solder.
- RGB underglow ready: 10x optional bottom-mounted SMT LEDs shine nicely through the acrylic support material.
7. FL ESPORTS MK870 CMMK 87 Keys RGB Modular Mechanical Keyboard
- Let’s Build a Keyboard — Everything can be customized and mod, keyboards are no exception.
- Tenkeyless Form Fact — With standard 87 keys TKL layout, easily to get other mod parts (switches and keycaps not included) from the market.
- No-Brainer Assemble — 5-pin supported switch sockets are placed in easily plate mounted PCB base, quickly mod 99%+ types of switch (3 pins/5 pins) with no need of assemble guide researching.
- 3 Jacks to Light Up Triple the way to get your keyboard connected with decent RGB backlight, the translucent frosted case upgraded the glowing effect.
- Near-infinite Customization — 16.
- Respect What Users’ Preferred — The most distinct feature of the software/driver is its 3 layout options.
8. Drop + Tokyo Keyboard Tokyo60 Keyboard Kit V4 – HHHK-Style 60%
- A PROGRAMMABLE 60% ALUMINUM BOARD: Designed in Japan by Tokyo Keyboard, the Tokyo60 is a compact HHKB-style board with a sleek, seamless design.
- WITH KEY UPDATES, OPTIMIZED ERGONOMICS: This Season 4 version features new case colors and USB-C PCBA.
- HOT-SWAP SOCKETS: Thanks to the hot-swap sockets on the PCBA, you can swap in new switches in minutes without any soldering while the integrated plate adds additional stability.
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE VIA QMK: Using QMK firmware, you have total control over every key.
- RGB UNDERGLOW WITH OPTIONAL LED DIFFUSER: Customizable RGB underglow visible with optional acrylic diffuser (sold separately).
9. GK61 GK61x RGB Hot Swap Independent Driver Tyce-C ANSI Replacable Space Cherry MX Switches Mechanical Keyboard DIY Kit Case Plate PCB
- Package Included:Plastic Case + Feet + Stabilizers + Hotswap Type C PCB + Plate + Cable + Removal Tool + Space Module.
- Pls note:GK61x is wired kit.
- This kit support 6.
- PCB has RGB presoldered,it’s under per switch.
- There is no switches in the kit,you can order Cherry Gateron Kailh SMD Box switches etc yourself.
- If you want to pull PCB off the case,please remove the plate off totally at first and then pull the PCB out.
10. HAVIT Wired Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Headset Kit
- Gaming Keyboard Mouse & Headset】 Keyboard mouse and headset are all with RGB lighting effect, 14 backlit modes gaming keyboard,7 color effect gaming mouse and fascinating RGB steamer illuminated headset create a cool and colorful game atmosphere to enhance the excitement of the game.
- Mechanical Keyboard】With all-Metal Panel, floating keys design and detachable wrist rest, the keys of keyboard trigger sensitively, all 104 keys have individual switches with full n-key rollover and anti-ghosting.
- Programmable Mouse】Skin-friendly surface gaming mice with 6 Dots Per Inch levels available from 800/1600/ 2400/ 3200 / 4000/ 4800 Dots Per Inch, can easily adjust the Dots Per Inch to match the mouse speed instantly for different game scenarios.
- Lightweight Comfort Headset】Gaming Headphone made of breathable soft fabric ear pads and memory foam, provide exceptional comfort.
- Keyboard Mouse Headset Kit】 Plug and play, no driver needed.
Verdict- Best Keyboard Kit
We have portrayed some good Keyboard Kit with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.
Micheal Shawn is a skilled mechanical engineer and tools gig who loves to share his talents and skills with others through writing. He has been blogging for many years, providing valuable insights and tips on everything from engineering and mechanics to DIY projects around the home. Micheal truly enjoys helping others learn new things, and his passion for teaching shines through in his work.
In addition to being an excellent writer, Micheal is also a gifted photographer, which he frequently uses to illustrate his articles. If you’re looking for someone who can help you understand complex topics or simply provide some helpful advice on your next project, be sure to check out Micheal’s blog!