1. JACO Elite Digital Tire Pressure Gauge – Professional Accuracy – 100 PSI
- SHOP-GRADE ACCURACY – mechanic recommended, performance tested, & certified accurate to professional ANSI 2A standards (±0.50% FS), ensuring trusted readings w/ readout resolution to 0.10 PSI so you can quickly maintain your tires w/ superior precision.
- RUGGED & RELIABLE – feels sturdy in the hand & built from 100% solid brass shielded by our rugged shock-resistant protective guard to protect accuracy from drops. Features rugged 2.25″ brass stem with 360 swivel angled tire chuck w/ extended tip for an airtight seal to tire valve stem.
- ADVANCED ENGINEERING – all readings lock-on to the display until the “ON” button is pressed to zero reading. Features built-in rapid air bleeder valve to quickly air down overinflated tires.
- HIGH RESOLUTION – LCD display screen features battery life indicator & bright LED backlight for perfect visibility anytime. Features smart battery saver that powers gauge off after 150s of inactivity to preserve battery (2x AAA batteries included)
- 100% Lifetime Warranty by JACO when you order today, so buy now with confidence & enjoy longer-lasting tires, improved fuel economy, and superior traction & handling on the road or trail. Must-have tool for your car, truck, SUV, motorcycle, bike, trailer, RV, and more!
2. 2 Pieces 0-20 PSI Low Pressure Tire Gauges Pencil Tire Gauges Low Pressure Pencil Tire Gauges for Reverse Osmosis Tank, Garden Tractors, Golf Carts, ATV, Sports Equipment
- Measuring range and accuracy: these low pressure tire gauges measure 0-20 PSI, in 1/2 lb, increments and are calibrated 1-20 PSI in 1/2 lb. units, 10-140 kPa in 5 kPa units and .1-1.4 bar in .05 bar units, please confirm related data before buying
- Multiple purposes: the pencil tire gauges are appropriate for many vehicles’ application, such as reverse osmosis tanks, golf car, ATV tires, and also suitable for air spring, sports equipment and so on, which provides convenience for your daily application
- Portable feature: each practical pencil tire gauge measures approx. 5.6 inch/ 14.3 cm in length, slim enough to be stored in a tool box, tool belt, workbench, or even your front shirt pocket, which is easy and convenient to store and carry
- Reliable material: the surface of the low pressure pencil tire gauge is coated with aluminum material, which are reliable and durable, not easy to fade, break or go rust, light weight but sturdy enough to support a long time service for you
- Easy to use: the operation of the pencil tire pressure gauge is really simple and easy, first you need to twist off the valve cap and press the low pressure tire gauge chuck to the valve, then the scaleplate will slip out and you can read the tire pressure from it, after using, please twist on the valve cap and push the scaleplate back
3. Tusk Low Pressure Dial Tire Gauge 162-159-0001
- Professional grade low pressure dial tire gauge – perfect for motorcycle and ATV applications.
- Two inch dial for clear reading.
- 1-15psi reading for extremely high accuracy.
- Pressure release valve makes getting the correct tire pressure quick and simple.
- Hash marks in precise ½ lb. increments.
4. Longacre 52-52034 0-15 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge, 2 Inch
- High visibility – the 2″ glow-in-the-dark face makes this Longacre tire pressure gauge easy to read and use any time of the day or night
- Features a flexible hose and includes both an angle and ball chuck for added convenience and easy access to the tire valve from any angle
- Built-to-last, this Longacre air pressure gauge includes a protective, shock-resistant rubber bumper around the face of the gauge
- This tire pressure gauge features an internal gauge damper for more consistent and accurate readings each and every time
- Properly inflated tires save fuel, last longer and increase the handling and performance of your street car, race car, truck, motorcycle, or bike
5. WYNNsky Low Pressure Pencil Tire Gauge 1-20 PSI for Golf Carts, ATV’S and Air Springs
- The WYNNsky tire gauge is designed specifically to provide precision measurements for low pressure readings that higher PSI gauges are unable to provide
- PRESSURE RANGE: Calibrated 1-20 PSI in 1/2 lb. Units
- MATERIAL: Chrome plated zinc-plated head and aluminum tube provide long service life.
- EASY TO USE: Press the head of the tire pressure gauge into gas nozzle to measure pressure, No battery requirements.
- Ideal gauge for measuring air pressure in low-pressure components like garden tractor, golf cart, and ATV tires, air springs, reverse osmosis tanks, sports equipment, and much more.
6. Joes Racing 32305 (0-15) PSI Tire Pressure Gauge
- Tire pressure gauge 32305
- Glow in the dark dial face
- Reads 0 to 15 psi
- Hold valve that stores pressure in the gauge until released
7. JACO Elite Low Pressure Tire Gauge – 15 PSI
- Mechanic Recommended – performance tested, certified, & calibrated accurate within ANSI Standards (±1.5%) at our NIST accredited industrial facility, ensuring precise tire pressure readings without relying on batteries; 0-15 PSI scale is ideal for low pressure tires found on an ATV, trail & dirt bikes, tractors, quads, and more
- Feels solid in the hand & built from rugged, heavy duty brass components shielded by our shock-resistant rubberized gear-style protective guard; features a thick 2.25″ brass stem making checking tire pressure easier than ever
- Robust design is equipped with a built-in air bleeder valve to quickly reduce pressure in overinflated tires, and the handy 360-degree swivel chuck ensures you can reach the tire valve stem from any angle with ease
- Larger, 2″ glow dial features easy-to-read, precision 15 PSI that glows in the dark, providing accurate readings that lock-in place until the pressure reset button on the neck is pressed to reset to 0 PSI
- 100% Lifetime Warranty by JACO Superior Products (for any reason) when you order yours today, so click “Add to Cart” with confidence to enjoy longer-lasting tires, improved traction & handling, and a smoother riding experience
8. Joes Racing 32306 (0-30) PSI Tire Pressure Gauge
- The Package Length of the Product is 4.7 centimeters
- The Package Width of the Product is 14.1 centimeters
- The Package Height of the Product is 29.0 centimeters
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
9. Tire Pressure Gauge – (0-60 PSI) Heavy Duty, Certified ANSI Accurate with Large 2 Inch Easy to Read Glow Dial, Low – High Air Pressure Gauge. Tire Gauge for Car and Trucks Tires by Vondior
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LOW MAINTENANCE – She is your pride and joy. Your car is one of your partners in life. Making sure it performs at its best takes tender loving care, which means essentially checking tire pressure regularly. But going to the garage or gas station is a hassle. Highly calibrated accurate to ±1% full scale of 60 PSI range Vondior tire pressure gauge will make sure your tires are good to go! Includes a swiveling valve connector, rotating on its’ axis for maximum convenience.
- SAFETY FIRST – Driving your family, friends or simply carpooling is a big responsibility. Protecting your passengers means keeping your car in top condition. Properly inflated tires are safer and less likely to fail at high speeds. Over-inflated tires make for longer stopping distances and will skid longer on wet surfaces. Don’t trust on gas station pump accuracy, most of the time they are showing extreme wrong pressure. Keep tire on optimal pressure. It’s literally a life saver.
- SAVE YOUR GAS MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT – A beneficial situation for all mankind. When tires are not properly inflated, they are less “round” and require more energy to begin moving and to maintain speed. In addition, under-inflated tires contribute to pollution and increased fuel costs. So get a Vondior gauge in order to save money and Mother Nature.
- EASY AS I,2,3 – Mechanics advise checking your vehicle’s tire pressure weekly. But it’s quite inconvenient to run to the garage or gas station regularly just for that. The Vondior gauge’s large dial with swivel valve hookup makes it easy to measure air pressure at any tire angle. Simply attach it to your tire’s air valve – no need to hold it steady, no need to look at the gauge – and the pressure will show instantaneously.
- ANALOG ACCURACY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND- Technologically advanced devices have their advantages, but when it comes to a device that can save your life, it must function in real time. This analog tire pressure gauge doesn’t require any batteries and provides quick and precise readings. Having a protective rubber shield, it is built to last. It’s an accessory that your car cannot live without.
10. Milton S-917 Low Pressure Tire Gauge
- Perfect for ATVs, golf carts and air springs
- Made with machine parts unlike the competition
- Includes inflator gauge
- Range of 20-140 kilopascal
- Made in USA