You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Masonry Drill in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (46867) products and narrowed down a list of Best Masonry Drill for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Masonry Drill. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Masonry Drill
Prifix masonry drill Suffix
|1||DEWALT Rotary Hammer Drill with Shocks||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||DEWALT 20V MAX XR Hammer Drill||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||DEWALT Masonry Drill Bit Set||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||BOSCH BM5000 Fast Spiral Masonry Set||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme - 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Power Drill with Carrying Case||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Makita HR2475 1" Rotary Hammer||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Century Drill & Tool 83864 SDS Plus 4-Cutter Masonry Bit||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Skil 7.5 Amp 1/2-in Corded Hammer Drill with 100pcs Drill Bit Set - HD182002||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||10 Piece Masonry Drill Bits Set (Tile||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||BOSCH HCBG700 7-Piece Blue Granite Hammer Drill Masonry Bit Set||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT Rotary Hammer Drill with Shocks, D-Handle, SDS, 1-1/8-Inch D25263K
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Hammer Drill, Brushless, 3-Speed, Tool Only DCD996B
- DEWALT Masonry Drill Bit Set, Percussion, Concrete & Block, 7-Piece DW5207
- BOSCH BM5000 Fast Spiral Masonry Set, 14-Piece
- BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer...
- Makita HR2475 1" Rotary Hammer, accepts SDS-PLUS bits D-handle
- Century Drill & Tool 83864 SDS Plus 4-Cutter Masonry Bit, 1-1/4" x 18"
- Skil 7.5 Amp 1/2-in Corded Hammer Drill with 100pcs Drill Bit Set HD182002
- 10 Piece Masonry Drill Bits Set Chrome Plated with Industrial Strength Carbide Tips Bonus Storage CASE...
- BOSCH HCBG700 7-Piece Blue Granite Hammer Drill Masonry Bit Set
1. DEWALT Rotary Hammer Drill with Shocks
- DEWALT SDS hammer drill has 3.0 joules impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- DEWALT rotary hammer drill has 8.5 amp high performance motor
- SHOCKS – Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles.
- Rotating brush ring delivers full power/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 2 Year Free Service
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX XR Hammer Drill
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor of DEWALT 20V hammer drill delivers up to 75% more runtime vs.
- The cordless hammer drill features heavy-duty 1/2-inch ratcheting nitro-carburized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength.
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces.
3. DEWALT Masonry Drill Bit Set
- 2 cutter carbide tip of masonry drill bit set maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life.
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck (except DW5232, DW5233, DW5237, DW5238)
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four-flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck
- For use with electric or cordless hammerdrills
- Ideal for drilling holes in brick, block, concrete, and masonry
4. BOSCH BM5000 Fast Spiral Masonry Set
- For drilling in brick, cinder block and tile
- Use with corded and cordless rotary drills
- Drills twice as fast as standard masonry bits
- Carbide tips provide long bit life
- 14 piece set with plastic case contains: (3) 1/8″, (2) 5/32″, (3) 3/16″, (3) 1/4″, (1) 5/16″, (1) 3/8″, (1) 1/2″.
5. BOSCH 11255VSR Bulldog Xtreme – 8 Amp 1 Inch Corded Variable Speed Sds-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Power Drill with Carrying Case
- 3 modes: Multi-function selector offers 3 modes of operation; Rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing.
- Ease of use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration control for comfort in all day applications.
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal control; Especially for overhead or downward drilling applications.
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle.
- Power: Bosch’s powerful 7.
6. Makita HR2475 1″ Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 7.
- 3-mode operation for “Rotation Only”, “Hammering with Rotation” or “Hammering Only” for multiple applications.
- One-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
7. Century Drill & Tool 83864 SDS Plus 4-Cutter Masonry Bit
- 4-cutter tip design prevents seizing while drilling in reinforced concrete
- Crushes 20x faster than standard masonry drill bits and as a 2x life rating compared to standard masonry drill bits.
- Reinforced crushing tips minimize vibration and protects Carbide from breakage
- 18″ overall length and 16″ cutting length
- 18″ overall length and 16″ cutting length
8. Skil 7.5 Amp 1/2-in Corded Hammer Drill with 100pcs Drill Bit Set – HD182002
- Versatility at its best – From tightening screws to drilling into wood, metal and even concrete, this versatile hammer drill is the ideal DIY tool for a variety of home projects.
- Powerful – This drill is equipped with a high torque 7.
- TACKLES TOUGH JOBS – This ½” heavy-duty keyed chuck allows for larger bits to power through heavy duty jobs.
- Speed control – The 2-finger variable speed trigger provides increased control.
- Drill longer and more comfortably – The lock-on button lets you to drill for long periods of time.
9. 10 Piece Masonry Drill Bits Set (Tile
- MULTI-MATERIAL DRILL BITS – Easily Drills through Ceramic Tile, Glass, Cinderblock, Hard Plastic, Cement, Concrete, Mirrors, Windows, Travertine, Brick, Wood, and So Much More!.
- DURABLE INDUSTRIAL GRADE CARBIDE TIPS – Carbide Tipped Drill Bits Are Built For Longevity and Will Stay Sharper Much Longer Than You’re Typical Steel Drill Bit.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE CASE – Keeps Your Masonry Drill Bits Safe & Organized in a Rust-Free Hard Plastic Container.
- INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SIZES – 1/8″ (3 INCH LENGTH – 2 INCLUDED), 1/4″ (4″ LENGTH – 2 INCLUDED), 1/4″ (6″ LENGTH – 2 INCLUDED), 5/16 (6″ LENGTH), 3/8″ (6″ LENGTH – 2 INCLUDED), and 1/2″ (6″ LENGTH).
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction.
10. BOSCH HCBG700 7-Piece Blue Granite Hammer Drill Masonry Bit Set
- Includes 7 commonly used hammer drill bits
- Ideal for use with concrete, stone, and masonry
- Part of Bosch’s Blue Granite series
- High-temperature brazing prevents carbide-cutting edge from breaking out
- Softened shanks have ANSI-compliant aggressive gripping power
Verdict- Best Masonry Drill
We have portrayed some good Masonry Drill with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.