1. 18 Pcs Radiator Pressure Tester Tool Kit Cooling System Testing Tool Vacuum Vehicle Universal for Most Car Brands
- ◇ This tool kit allows you to change the coolant and test for leaks in the vehicle’s cooling system, including the radiator, heater core and radiator cap, in a simple and straight-forward manner
- ◇ Easy-to-read pressure gauge with rubber protective sleeve, Color-coded radiator test caps for easy identification
- ◇ Pressure range : 0-35 psi/0-2.5 bar with pressure release valve and quick coupler
- ◇ Suitable for most car brands on the market
- ◇ Supplied in a blow-molded carrying case for easy transport and storage. Kit dimensions: 18.5″ x 16.5″ x 4.3″ (L x W x H)
2. AutoWanderer Tool Radiator Pressure Tester Kit & Coolant Pressure Tester Kit with 12 Pcs Universal Adapters Coolant System Pressure Tester for Vehicle
- 【𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐌】This EASY-TO-USE radiator pressure tester kit can quickly test for LEAKS in the coolant system – whether they are caused by a BLOWN HEAD GASKET or a CRACKED BLOCK or a CRACKED COOLING SYSTEM CAP.
- 【𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘】Compatible with most automotive brands on the market, such as BMW, FORD, DODGE, CHEVY, AUDI and MANY OTHER TYPES of imported and domestic cars and trucks. 4 chrome adapters are designed SPECIFICALLY FOR TRUCKS and 8 aluminum adapters are designed specifically for cars. In order to make a quicker selection, we have designed a DIGITAL CODE for each adapter and added COLOR CODE for the car’s adapter.
- 【𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒𝐄】The whole operation process can be COMPLETED IN 10 MINUTES, for which we have designed a 3-inch large pressure dial for EASIER READING, an ONE-TOUCH RELEASE VALVE on the metal pump, while quick connect takes a system of AUTOMATIC CONNECTION by pressing. To solve the problem of “difficult to install with the kit” and “how to use”, we will provide a PROFESSIONAL USER MANUAL.
- 【𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓】Every high-quality kit is worth the investment, thus METAL is the MAIN MATERIAL of this kit. The high-pressure resistant PVC rubber has EXCELLENT AIRTIGHTNESS, the Rust And Corrosion Resistant ALUMINUM ADAPTERS and the stable and durable BRASS FITTINGS can REDUCE CORROSION of the coolant on the kit, compared to plastic kits with the same function, this kit will be an old friend that will accompany you.
- 【𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓】A BLOW-MOLDED CASE for all-round protection of the accessories, 4 Aluminum Truck Adapters, 8 Aluminum Car Adapters, a METAL HAND PUMP, a Highly Sensitive Stainless Steel Thermometer, a detailed Instruction Manual. ADDITIONAL SERVICES：Autowanderer Tool will reply to messages within 24 hours, feel free to discuss with us any topic related to automotive tools!
3. 14 pcs Aluminum Automotive Cooling System Radiator Pressure Tester Kit
- Aluminum adapters for use with most cars trucks
- Kit includes hand pump to 35 PSI, 12 Aluminum Radiator Adapters, Thermometer, Form Fitted Case
- Tester helps detect internal and external leaks.
- Perfect for head gasket failure detection (which side of block or which cylinder leaks) .
- Thumb-operated relief valve for quick and easy pressure release and self-locking quick-disconnecting components.
4. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system.
- 8 radiator cap adapters included, and the test range is from 0 to 35 psi, ideal for domestic and import vehicles. With the special design of purge and refill tool connection, it fits nearly all type of radiator openings.
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles.
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release.
- Package includes: 17pc kit set and Carrying Case. This tool is made of high quality aluminum, rubber and plastic, high strength and good toughness
5. JIFETOR Radiator Pressure Leakage Tester Tool Kit, 14PCS Automotive Cooling System Water Tank Leak Test Detector Set with Aluminum Hand Pump and Adapters
- AN ESSENTIAL TOOL: The hand pump leak detection tool pressurize on the reservoir, and watch for pointer drop over time to confirm system leak down. If there is any crack in the cooling system, the water in the tank will leak out under pressure, shows the fracture position, such as the tank, hose, a loose connection, etc. Check regularly, repair promptly, avoid leak result in the reduction of coolant and boiling point, cause high engine temperature, low oil viscosity and other serious problem
- WIDE USAGE: Coolant system leak checker tool set is equipped with 12 specific aluminum adapters, solid and durable, widely compatible with Cadillac, Benz, Buick, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishl, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Volvo, Saab and so on. All these adapters are color coded, number marked and placed exclusively, can be easily selected according to the marked number in instruction, convenient and no confusion. Check if the adapter caps are suitable when get the kit
- HAND PUMP LEAK DETECTOR: Radiator pressure test tool uses aluminum pump cylinder rather than plastic one, 21″ rubber nylon resin hoses, brass fittings, solid and durable. 3″ large dial gauge with index range 0 to 35psi (0 to 2.5bar), easy to observe. Chrome plated brass quick coupler with relief valve, can be connected to radiator adapters easily and quickly. The flat operation handle design is more convenient for palm to force.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Remove the original radiator cap, choose an available radiator cap from the test kit and install it on radiator opening. Work the handpump till the pressure up to 10-15psi (Avoid up to 35psi). Check the gauge reading, if the reading drops automatically, it means that there isleakage might occur in radiator. Please inspect the radiator system and repair it if necessary. Normally, it takes around 10mins to test leak, very easy and fast to operate.
- SATISFACTORY CUSTOMER SERVICE: The included stainless steel thermometer with index wide range 0 to 200℃ (32 to 400℉). Customized blow molding case keeps everything in place and protects the gauges during storage. 30 days full refund with returned undamaged JIFETOR cooling system leakage detector set. Any quality related problem in 1 year, we will replace the fittings for free or refund. Any question, please feel free to contact us by email or amazon message system, we will reply ASAP in 24 hours
6. 15PCS Auto Cooling System Radiator Color Cap Pressure Tester Kit Pump Gauge Adapter HD
- ◇ Gauge tests pressures ranges from 0 – 3.5 bar
- ◇ Designed to fit most major car brands from Europe, Japan and the United States
- ◇ This water tank leak detector is easy to operate and convenient to store and carry, which can assist you to find internal and external leaks in car cooling system
- ◇ Package included: 1 x spanner, 1 x Pressure testing pump with gauge, 1 x Temperature gauge, 4 x chrome steel adapters, 8x strong nylon adapters
- ◇ Various gaskets fit most major cars and trucks. Check if water tank system is leaking quickly and accurately.
7. DAYUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
8. Stant Cooling System Tester, Metallic
- Pressure tester adapter made to test systems and coolant caps.
- Pressurizes up to 30 PSI system/cap.
- Adapters sold separately.
- Comes with carrying case, an “A” size cap adapter and instruction manual.
- Fit type: Universal Fit
9. Goplus 28-Piece Universal Radiator Pressure Tester, Vacuum Type Cooling System Tool Kit w/Carrying Case (Blue Case)
- Color Coded Caps: Color coded radiator test caps aid with identifying which cap is needed for each application, so it’s easy for you to choose the suitable test cap for the job without messy.
- Universal Use with 17 Test Caps: Equipped with 17 test caps for testing cooling systems on most domestic and import vehicles. VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche is compatible with our Radiator Pressure Tester. Working pressure is from 0 to 35 psi. It will be a good helper in your daily life.
- Blow Molded Case: Equipped with a bold molded case, which keeps your kit organized, providing you a convenient way to tester. Besides, with the case, you could easily bring this radiator pressure tester set to anywhere you needed.
- Easy to Use: Special design of vacuum purge and refill tool connection allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant. With this pressure tester, you could easily do the job.
- 28 PCS Radiator Pressure Tester: Comes with various instruments, which help you solve any problem about radiator pressure conveniently and quickly.
10. Mityvac MV4560 Automotive Radiator/Cooling System Pressure Test Kit, Contains Adapters to Test Most U.S. and Asian Cars, Light Trucks and European Vehicles
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating
- Pinpoints external leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators
- Diagnoses internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head
- Tests radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure
- Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most U. S. and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles
- Application-specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap