You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Video Card For 1440p in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (36360) products and narrowed down a list of Best Video Card For 1440p for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Video Card For 1440p. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Video Card For 1440p
Prifix video card for 1440p Suffix
|1||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Xbox Series S||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler - Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||VESA Certified DisplayPort Cable||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Capture Card 1080p 60fps||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2, Internal Capture Card, Stream and Record 4K60 HDR10 with ultra-low latency on PS5...
- Xbox Series S
- Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real...
- ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card...
- VESA Certified DisplayPort Cable, iVANKY 1.2 DP Cable 6.6ft/2M, [[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]], Gold-Plated...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor , 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA...
- AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus, 4K Pass-Through, 4K Full HD 1080p60 USB Game Capture, Ultra Low...
- Capture Card 1080p 60fps, 4K HDMI Video Game Capture Card to USB/Type-C with Microphone & HDMI Loop-Out...
1. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
2. Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2
- Input: HDMI (unencrypted)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through). Supported resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- HDR 10-bit: Pass-through and recording. Encoding: HEVC/H.265 HDR, AVC/H.264
- Perfect for: PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, Twitch, YouTube
3. Xbox Series S
- Access your favorite entertainment through apps like YouTube, Netflix, and more
- Enjoy over 100 games right out of the box with a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Microsoft Movies & TV, and more.
- Play with friends and family near and far—sitting together on the sofa or around the world on Xbox Live, the fastest, most reliable gaming network.
- Xbox 1 games and accessories work together
4. Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler – Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to give clean, sharp images.
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more.
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable, that’s it! The mClassic, Micro-USB cable & HDMI extension cable included in the pack.
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications for each pixel, a technology Marseille Inc.
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there’s no need to disconnect it from anything! You can just switch it off using the external sliding switch!.
5. ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2. 9-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
6. VESA Certified DisplayPort Cable
- VESA Certified] Our DisplayPort Cable (NOT HDMI) is officially certified by VESA, the DP Cable supports refresh-rate up to 165Hz under 2K (2560*1440) resolution and UHD 4K (3840×[email protected]) Streaming allows you to configure your 4K monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays.
- Flicker-free Experience] iVANKY 6.
- Ultra Durability] Unlike conventional PVC jackets, the DP to DP 1.
- Broad Compatibility] Connect a DisplayPort compatible PC/Laptop to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort for crystal clear audio and high definition video.
- iVANKY’s Customer Support] Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
7. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
8. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
9. AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus
- 4K Pass through: Experience 4K game streaming while recording at Full HD
- PC & PC-Free Modes: Capture with or without PC.
- Headset Commentary: Add your commentary to your streams or recordings
- Console Party Chat: Capture your party chats effortlessly
- PC Mode: Enjoy 4K content and capture it at 1080p60. Plug and Play straight out the box.
10. Capture Card 1080p 60fps
- 1080P 60fps Recording Capture Card – MOYOON HDMI capture card made of aluminum alloy and designed with high-end smart chips, HDMI input resolution up to [email protected] and record video signal up to 1080p 60fps, provide a high quality and glitch-free experience for game player.
- 5mm Microphone Input & Audio Output – With additional microphone audio input, this 4K HDMI capture card allows game lovers to stream voice, record voice and add your own voice into the gameplay in time, mixing line audio and mic audio to gaming smoothly.
- No Latency HDMI Loop-out – This game capture card has HDMI output port which support local loop-out live video up to [email protected] with sharp image, and streams [email protected] video signal through USB 2.
- Plug and Play – No driver or external power needed and leverages the capabilities already built into current software for a seamless experience, Simply link the laptop and camera to start record every good moment, the USB / Type-C high-speed transmission makes it easier for real-time preview, record videos directly to the hard disk no lag.
- Wide Compatibility – HDMI video capture compatible Windows 7/8/8.
Verdict- Best Video Card For 1440p
We have portrayed some good Video Card For 1440p with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.
Micheal Shawn is a skilled mechanical engineer and tools gig who loves to share his talents and skills with others through writing. He has been blogging for many years, providing valuable insights and tips on everything from engineering and mechanics to DIY projects around the home. Micheal truly enjoys helping others learn new things, and his passion for teaching shines through in his work.
In addition to being an excellent writer, Micheal is also a gifted photographer, which he frequently uses to illustrate his articles. If you’re looking for someone who can help you understand complex topics or simply provide some helpful advice on your next project, be sure to check out Micheal’s blog!