You might have this question in your head which one is the most suitable Watercooled 1080 Ti in 2022 that I can pick right now?
Don’t worry, we’ve analysis more than (49115) products and narrowed down a list of Best Watercooled 1080 Ti for you. So that anyone can choose and make the right decision wisely.
Buying the desired product requires a considerable amount of thought into the investment. However, it all changes when the person decides to go for the best Best Watercooled 1080 Ti. We understand that all situations and parameters; so without wasting time let’s drive deep and find the most suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best Watercooled 1080 Ti
Prifix watercooled 1080 ti Suffix
|1||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||ID-COOLING ICEFLOW 240 VGA Graphic Card Cooler 240mm Water Cooler GPU VGA Cooler Compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Xtreme WATERFORCE WB 12G Graphics Card||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||NZXT Kraken G12 - GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO - Enhanced GPU Cooling - AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility - Active Cooling for VRM||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD (Renewed)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - RL-KRX53-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered By CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, Grey
- ID-COOLING ICEFLOW 240 VGA Graphic Card Cooler 240mm Water Cooler GPU VGA Cooler Compatible with RTX 20XX...
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR...
- GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Xtreme WATERFORCE WB 12G Graphics Card, Waterforce Water Block Cooling...
- NZXT Kraken G12 GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO Enhanced GPU Cooling AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility...
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD Renewed
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card...
- NZXT Kraken X53 240mm RL-KRX53-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Infinity Mirror Design Improved Pump...
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, Asynch...
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow...
1. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
2. ID-COOLING ICEFLOW 240 VGA Graphic Card Cooler 240mm Water Cooler GPU VGA Cooler Compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series
- Multi Compatibility】The GPU Water Cooler is compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series.
- Better Heat Dissipation】The VGA cooler comes with a 240mm AIO GPU water cooler and a 2-in-1 240mm cooling fan to ensure excellent heat transfer from GPU, the built-in 92mm fan is equipped to cool down your MOS and VRAM.
- Why Need VGA Cooler】The VGA liquid cooler can offer efficient cooling for your graphic card to ensure higher clock rates to get a long lifespan of the graphics card.
- Quiet Operation】The low noise impeller and PWM fan ensure ultra-quiet even under full load.
- Easy Installation】It comes with mounting kits and manul for mainstream gaming VGA card
3. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
4. GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Xtreme WATERFORCE WB 12G Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6X 384-bit memory interface
5. NZXT Kraken G12 – GPU Mounting Kit for Kraken X Series AIO – Enhanced GPU Cooling – AMD and NVIDIA GPU Compatibility – Active Cooling for VRM
- Enhance your GPU cooling: With a 40% increase in cooling capacity compared to stock cooling, you’ll maximize your GPU clock speeds for higher performance and better frame rates.
- Comprehensive compatibility: Supports both reference and non reference design AMD and Nvidia GPUS, for more than 30 liquid coolers, including aftermarket VRM heat sinks.
- Active cooling for VRM: Comes with a 92 millimeter fan, providing active cooling for the VRM and memory on the graphics card.
- Easy installation: Designed for a fast and easy installation, you can now lay the graphic card flat as you install the kraken g12.
- Supports: Kraken x42/x52/x62/72 liquid coolers
6. GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming OC 11GB Graphic Cards N108TGAMINGOC-11GD (Renewed)
- Core Clock (MHz): 1657/1544 (Boost/Base) in OC Mode and 1632/1518 (Boost/Base) in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System
- RGB fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 8+2 Power Phases
- Form Factor: ATX
7. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X, Card dimension: 320 x 141 x 42 mm
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz (OC mode); Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2/ DL-DVI-D. Please Note: kindly refer the user guide before use
- A tailor-made PCB provides stability at high performance
8. NZXT Kraken X53 240mm – RL-KRX53-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered By CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 120mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included).
9. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- EVGA iCX Technology – 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures.
- 11016 MHz (effective)|11264 MB 352 bit GDDR5X|484.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
10. Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2
- 3rd Generation Dual Chamber Pump for overall cooling efficiency and performance
- New SickleFlow Refreshed exterior design for improved lighting and fan blades for a quiet airflow performance.
- RGB Lighting Signature cooling performance with an RGB design for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable.
- The larger surface area increased the surface area of the fins on the radiator for better heat dissipation.
- Industrial grade seal high: Industrial Grade EPDM material to strengthen the seal for improved longevity and Anti-Leaking.
- Controller: Included a wired RGB Controller
- CPU socket support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
Verdict- Best Watercooled 1080 Ti
We have portrayed some good Watercooled 1080 Ti with their features, durability, ease of usage, pros and cons. It will help you find the desired one as your requirements.
Furthermore, remember that every might not be suitable for your particular project. So we would suggest you, know your requirement first and grab the most suitable one with higher quality from our top 10 list.
Micheal Shawn is a skilled mechanical engineer and tools gig who loves to share his talents and skills with others through writing. He has been blogging for many years, providing valuable insights and tips on everything from engineering and mechanics to DIY projects around the home. Micheal truly enjoys helping others learn new things, and his passion for teaching shines through in his work.
In addition to being an excellent writer, Micheal is also a gifted photographer, which he frequently uses to illustrate his articles. If you’re looking for someone who can help you understand complex topics or simply provide some helpful advice on your next project, be sure to check out Micheal’s blog!